Bus ticket Puno – Cusco with tourist stop 1D
PULLMAN TOURISM BUS FROM CUSCO TO PUNO OR VICE VERSA
The time to levae is 07:30 am from the Terminal buses .This bus makes stops en route in the following towns:
- ANDAHUAYLILLAS: The group visit the fabulous colonial church Andahuaylillas . This church offers stunning murals of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- RAQCHI: This archaeological site is also called Viracocha temple. It is possible to see the terraces, bathrooms and Inca aqueducts.
- SICUANI: lovely little village where the group enjoying a buffet lunch (included in price).
- STRIPE : the highest point on the route ( 4,313 m – 14,147 feet). The Raya is the border town between Cusco and Puno. The group can appreciate the beautiful highland landscape.
- PUKARA: this is another archaeological site of interest. When open you can visit the truncated pyramid of cultural Pukara . The Pukara culture was the first civilization in the highlands. There is also a small but interesting museum on this site.
Cusco to Puno Price: $ 50.00 per person || Puno to Cusco Price: $ 45.00 per person.
- Accompanying a person who speaks English / Spanish.
- Brunch Buffet.
- Entrances to tourist sites.
- All not mentioned in the service.
Bus ticket sales and Andean Explorer train from Puno to Cusco or Cusco to Puno
- PULLMAN TOURISM BUS FROM PUNO TO CUSCO OR VICE VERSA.
- Starting point is in Terminal bus.
- The bus makes stops en route.
- Daily departures / Restrigted.